Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Autumn Moonlight





My flowers have bloomed beautifully all season.
Sadly, some of them are getting ready to go to sleep for the winter.
I know it has to happen, 
but 
I hate to give them up!

These are still "working". 


 




 
I show lots of pictures of Zinnia's and Marigolds;
Simply because they grow for me!




Walking down the street from my neighbor's house last night,
I took a picture of the moon.
Just to see how it would look.

 

Through the big tree in my front yard.
  
Autumn is in the air!

"Have patience. All things change in due time.
Wishing cannot bring Autumn glory,
or cause winter to cease."


Blessings on all!
Love,
Shirley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com