Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, September 27, 2010

OLD BIRDHOUSES

 
What a difference a little paint can make!


 These birdhouses had been sitting in the outside building for a long time.
I do not have pictures of them before I redid them,
but they needed a makeover.
And
I love birdhouses, so I got out my paints,
and
"had a go" at them.
To me they look much better.
I didn't take "before " pictures, so everyone will have to take my word on that.
Come next spring, the birds will have a fancier place to live!




Red, White and Blue






Pink roses are always a must.
I just can't help myself! 







I will tone these daisies  down a bit.



 I just realized there are a lot of things around here that I can paint roses and daisies on.
 I will not be bored!

 Until next time;
Have a happy day,
and 
God Bless!
Love,
Shirley



1 comment:

  1. I was responding to your post of June 23, 2011 when this post caught my eye on your sidebar. Ironically, the date of this post is my birthday, lol. Such pretty birdhouses all spruced up. You have lucky birds indeed. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com