Friday, September 24, 2010

Red Rose







I make  roses by hand.
This one turned out well,
so
I just kept taking pictures!



My "messy" craft room.
If you saw it you would think;
"How does she ever find any thing in here"?
Somehow it works for me!
Me being a "pack-rat" makes it easier.



I took it outside for another picture.
Sitting on an old ladder.
The ladder looks messy too!
I guess..
That is just the life of a "crafty person."
I make these roses to carry to nursing homes.
My nursing home Ladies and Gentlemen enjoy getting them,
and
I get a blessing too,
I love doing it.



When I stepped out of the car at church last evening
The clouds looked like this.
A beautiful ending to the day,
and
A beautiful beginning for a wonderful evening church service.
You just can't beat the Lord's art work!

Love to all,
Shirley






God is good,
so
Life is good.
With Him all things are possible!




1 comment:

  1. I would never have known it wasn't a real rose if you hadn't told me. It is beautiful. And I think we all have messy art/craft rooms at one time or another.

    ReplyDelete