Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Red Rose







I make  roses by hand.
This one turned out well,
so
I just kept taking pictures!



My "messy" craft room.
If you saw it you would think;
"How does she ever find any thing in here"?
Somehow it works for me!
Me being a "pack-rat" makes it easier.



I took it outside for another picture.
Sitting on an old ladder.
The ladder looks messy too!
I guess..
That is just the life of a "crafty person."
I make these roses to carry to nursing homes.
My nursing home Ladies and Gentlemen enjoy getting them,
and
I get a blessing too,
I love doing it.



When I stepped out of the car at church last evening
The clouds looked like this.
A beautiful ending to the day,
and
A beautiful beginning for a wonderful evening church service.
You just can't beat the Lord's art work!

Love to all,
Shirley






God is good,
so
Life is good.
With Him all things are possible!




1 comment:

  1. I would never have known it wasn't a real rose if you hadn't told me. It is beautiful. And I think we all have messy art/craft rooms at one time or another.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com