Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CANDLES




I make Soy candles...
 mostly for family and some for gifts.
My family grabs them as soon as I get them made.
It is a fun and satisfying hobby, and I am glad to be able to do
something for them.
Something they enjoy using.
After all..our family members are the most important people in the world!
I love each and every one of mine..from the oldest to my youngest
precious Great-Grandson.
I am so blessed!
And thankful.




A few pictures of the latest candles.
This one smells like peaches!
I know it says Mango..it still smells like peaches.




I mixed two scents for this one,
It smells like apples.
The scent carries all over the house!




This is a Christmas scent..has a "piney" smell.
I absolutely love this scent.
I plan to order more,
but
The company I order from is already out of it.
so,
I will have to wait for a week or so.




This is an old cup..I put bits of whatever scent 
I had left over when pouring other candles.
So it has a variety of smells.
They  loved it!
I can see I dripped wax all over the side!
Funny what shows up in pictures
that you do not notice otherwise.



Wax dripped on this one too..
but
it smells good!!
A real soft smell!


Enough for today,
Wishing every one Good Scents!
More another day.
Love,
Shirley

"If everyone lit just one little candle,
What a bright world this would be."



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com