Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jeremy




A few pictures of my Grandson Jeremy's garden.
Even now , he has things growing.














He has a gift for  outside work,
and
growing things.





Even though he doesn't have much space,
he has made good use of it,
and
I think he has done a really good job!


He will fix my flower bed later.
I really like the rock border.
I can always plan for next year!!




And the crowning Joy of it all;
Great Grandson Brayden!
Don't you just love that face!!!





Clean face!
On his way for a haircut.




I tried to take several pictures of him;
He moves so much, and so fast,
 most of them were a blur.
He is a sweet Angel!






Love and blessings to all. 
Have a Happy Day!
Happy Saturday!
Happy October!
Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com