Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, October 8, 2010

More Gourds




My latest "Gourdie"!



I promise to make round holes soon.
(When I get my saw).



I keep showing these...I really like them!
They are brave to bloom so late in the season.





This is from an old card..Aren't those eyes sweet?
And
Those short legs?
Some of these cards I have had for years.
I think this is a good way to recycle and use them once more.
They brought me joy when I first received them,
and
Still  do when I use them again!



Tree in my yard..
Looking a little bit "fallish."


"Everyone must take time
 to sit and watch the leaves turn."
                                                                    Elizabeth Lawrence

All For Today!
Wishing many blessings on you and yours
Have a happy day...God loves you!!
Love,
 Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com