Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yard Sale



 Saturday was a good day.
My friend, Barbara and I had another yard sale.
It is getting late in the season,
and
was quite cold.
But we had fun.
I didn't get any pictures, but was extremely pleased with myself..
Usually at these things I wind up buying stuff,
and 
bringing as much back home as I take.
 Since I am trying to de-clutter,
This time I did not do that.

Well.......... 

Just one little thing..

This little vase,
Which will be perfect for my roses.



In the afternoon, I went with some friends to a singing,
and
I got to play my banjo!!
Old time music!


Saturday was really a good day!!!

Happy Sunday!!

Love and Blessings,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com