Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

COLORS

 Being a "rose-a-holic,"I just love this picture.
In my opinion, you can never have too many roses,
real or painted!


Today has been a gorgeous day...That is all you can say about it!
Driving to town, I was amazed at the color of the trees,
So many different colors.
Red, orange, brilliant yellow,even green and brown!
All mixed together.
No human can ever match God's colors.
I kept wanting to stop and take pictures, 
But
the traffic was really bad.(As usual.)
These pictures do not do the trees and the colors  justice.
Hopefully I can get more another day,
Before they fade.








Taken from the car.
We really do live in a beautiful world!

There are some photography sites on the internet that
I have been looking at.
Some absolutely gorgeous photos, and some wonderful photographers.
I have a little Canon power shot that is a sweetie pie,
and I love taking pictures with it.
I can only imagine how it would feel to have a "big" camera,
And
Actually Know what I am doing!!

Have a happy day.
God Bless until tomorrow!
Love,
Shirley




No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com