Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A few pictures today!
Whitney,Jeremy and Brayden.
He was a monkey for Halloween.
A sweet little monkey.
They make a nice little family!
Do they not???


Brayden and PawPaw.
He is fascinated by his PawPaw!
And His PawPaw is fascinated by Brayden!
He is a little ray of sunshine in our lives.
As I grow older, I grow more thankful for my family.
All of them!


I keep taking leaf pictures  .
The only reason I have...it is getting winter,
and
 being a Summertime person,
I am trying to keep all the color I can!

They really are beautiful!

Wishing everyone a Blessed day!
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com