Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Peace Roses



Several times I have shown  my handmade roses and dogwood flowers
on my blog and other places.
 I really enjoy making flowers,so I am
hoping to branch out and make others.
Below is a picture of a Peace rose..
I did not grow it.
But I wish I had.
I want to make one like this! 


This is called "Chicago Peace Rose"
I thought all were alike, but there are several different kinds.

"Love and Peace"
forums.gardenweb.com
There's just something about a rose......

Aren't these colors  beautiful?
Though God's colors cannot be duplicated,
I will probably give it a try.
Will show results when I finish......


Card for today.


Wishing you a blessed, happy day.
God loves you!
Love,
Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com