Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, November 22, 2010

POND

l

My Grandson 's Pond.
Jeremy wanted me to come over and see the pond he built..
He is becoming a whiz at things like this.
And 
It is so pretty..
with goldfish swimming around in it.
I am right proud of him!


He has a small patio..so not much space.
But he has made good use of it.
Even a waterfall!

There are fish in there!




Hanging strawberries.


 Pumpkins and Pansies.

And....
The Crowning Joy!
Brayden


I love his pond.
Maybe I will have one next Summer!

I especially love my Great Grandson,
Brayden!

Blessings!
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com