Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

After a very stressful day it does my heart good to look at these beautiful
pictures from last summer.
For some reason Blogspot was acting up all day.
I could not post anything. But all seems well now.
And another trip through HEAVY traffic to the VA medical center.
I am so ready to kick back for awhile!
 I saw where Oprah Winfrey took some of her audience to Australia...
Wouldn't that be nice?
I am never in the right place at the right time!
Even though the grass sometimes looks greener elsewhere,
There is much to be said for Home Sweet Home.
I love home!


GOD IS GOOD!
And all good things come from Him.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com