Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another day, another Psalm.
I've gotten started with these and can't stop!
But they are good for the soul,
and I love doing them.

I have looked at this old barn lots of times, 
but never had time to stop.
It is located a few miles up the road from me,
 and I am not up that way much.
Today I finally got a picture!
I really do love old barns, and I really love taking pictures,
so it worked out well in the end.
Thanks for looking !
Have a happy day,
and pray it doesn't snow!


Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com