Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gourds


Between Dentist and Dr. visits for my husband and I,
I got my gourds from another year out.
So...I am making plans for some gourd birdhouses.
The gourds we raised this past year have not dried out completely,
 they are not ready to work with  just yet.
Aren't these cute?
They are fun to paint..I will show pictures when I finish.
These are small...
 I hope to raise some of the Big gourds next year!


Since my handmade rose stash is completely depleted,
It is time to start making more!
There is much to do!!
And I love it.


Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com