Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pictures

Pictures.
 Designed by me.. my own artwork and background.
Plus digital images.

This came from the internet..cannot remember just where I found it.
I like the saying printed on it.


Very early ..almost sunrise.
Always beautiful,and every morning is a gift from God.

More of my work.
The Bible verse means much to me.
Sometimes we forget to ask! 
But God knows anyway.


When I started this blog, it was and is intended to uplift the Name
of The Lord.
My computer allows me to do this, and send it out to places
I would never reach otherwise.
For this I am thankful.
Have a happy day, and God Bless all!



Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com