Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Psalm

These verses in Psalms have given great comfort to my soul.

*****
I am a retired person..at least that is what everybody thinks.
But believe me, I am busier now than I was when I worked
at a job.
I just get to sleep a bit later in the morning.
My husband and daughter are disabled, and I help them, which keeps me busy.
But,
I have so many hobbies!!
As I get older, seems like I want to try my hand at everything.
Even things I had never thought about doing in my "other life."
I love it all!
There are usually two or three things going at the same time,
and my mind is trying to be in two or three places an once.
Which could explain why I often go around with a vacant expression on my face!
Life is busy...but good.
And fun!
 
Another day I will try to show some of my interests,
and creations.
Wishing you a happy, peaceful and creative day!
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com