Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

Is this not good advice?
Sometimes I catch myself thinking I need to be like someone else,
or do things like another.
But,
The Lord gives each of us what He desires ,
and expects us to use it for Him. 
When we do this, He will bless, and give more.
He is a Good Father! 

All the graphics in the above picture came from the following site:
http://lookinthenookgraphicsimages.blogspot.com/

She has much beautiful stuff on her site.
Drop in and have a look. 
There are some amazing, talented, generous people in Blogland.
I am  so happy to have found them!

Have a happy Sunday!
Worship in the Church of your choice,
And
Be Blessed!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, uplifting words of encouragment.
    Blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com