Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday

Sunday!
As I was coming home today,
I counted all the Churches in an area of about five miles.
These are all on one stretch of road.
I counted eight..not all the same denomination.
And on our other side there are two more within walking distance.
Some are large, and some are smaller.
It seems that God has provided a place for anyone to worship,
what ever your denomination ,or your preferences might be.
We live in what is called "The Bible Belt",
and I am glad!

The old Gospel Ship is still sailing through the storm.
Nothing can stop her, For Jesus is her captain...one day she will sail into the Home Port!!
The Old ship of Zion unfailing,
All over life's ocean now sailing.
Defying the tempest, She's riding the foam.
The old ship of Zion is sailing for Home.
Old hymn

Happy Sunday
and
Keep looking up!!
Love,
Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com