Monday, January 17, 2011

Zinnias

When I plant flowers in the spring, Zinnia's seem to work for me.
They are so easy to grow....and beautiful.
And so many different varieties nowadays.
I found these online..Just thought I would share them.

These are my favorites,
they grow flowers 4 to 6 inches across.
These are huge also.
They are called Dahlia Zinnias.




Another huge flower

Don't these make you long for spring?
I can't wait to start planting!
In my heart I know we have more months of cold,snow and ice.
But,
It is nice to dream!
And all the bright color does the heart good.
These seeds are from:


www.swallowtailgardenseeds.com/annuals/zinnias


Have a happy Monday, and a nice bouquet from me.
God is still on His Throne,
so everything is all right with His world!
Remember....
Everything good and beautiful comes from above.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. The zinnias are beautiful! I just got my first seed catalog last week and have been pouring over it ever since! I can't wait for spring!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zinnias I too plant them in my front garden, lovely colors~ Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete