Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Blue Jars

These blue Ball  jars came to me from my Mom.
They are old..probably from the 1920's.
Ball quit making the blue ones in 1937.
They would not be worth much to a collector, but to me they are priceless.
The air bubbles in the glass show they are really "vintage."
I remember my Mom canning in these jars.


I enjoy looking at the old treasures sometimes.
It does my heart good.
I have been so blessed.!
Have a great day!
Love,
Shirley



1 comment:

  1. Yes, beautiful jars, and precious memories.
    Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com