Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One Of Those Days

The Roses are pictures from one of my old rose growing books.

Some days are just "blah" days...right?
We all have them.
Today was like that for me..couldn't get settled to anything.
Then.....
I looked at my Valentine from my precious Great Grandson.
And I just had to cheer up.
I play old time folk, and old time mountain music,
so I got my banjo out.
Sometimes "Old Joe Clark" is just what  is needed to lift my spirits!

I am blessed!
Wishing you a happy Wednesday.
Keep picking and singing..I will.
Music is good for the soul!
Much Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com