Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Weather

This beautiful clip art came from;
Her name is Miss Rhea,
She has a beautiful blog, and posts free clip art every Monday.
Take a look at her blog..you will be glad you did!

It is a blessing today, since I got my camera wet, and won't be able to use it
for awhile..if ever again.
It is sitting in a bowl of dry white rice for a few days.
I was told that might get the moisture out of it. Guess we will see!
We have had stormy weather today,the power has been off a couple of times.
I left my computer off for most of the day,
And just hunkered down and waited out the storm.
And I did get a bit of cleaning done!

Wishing you a great, storm free day.
God loves you..A good thought!
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com