Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday

The dogwood trees are packed with blooms.
Waiting to burst forth!

At first I did not know what these flowers were
(I snapped them at my insurance co.)
Then I realized they are tulips!
Nice, double blooms,
And so beautiful!

Linking to:
http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
for Outdoor Wednesday.
Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, I'm Shirley, also. Glad to meet you. Love your pictures, apparently, you must be further south than I am. No blooming trees yet, but they are starting to bud. I'm north of Indianapolis, IN, we are expecting snow tomorrow with temps down to 25 degrees. Of course, it's 70 today. Spring time in Indiana

    Have a God Filled Day
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to see the beautiful blooms. Your blog is beautiful, too :)

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com