Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thankful


These little violets are still just blooming and blooming.
Dawn yesterday morning.
I like to stand out on the deck and watch the sunrise.
Every day brings a different hue, or shade of gold.
Every dawn brings a new promise,
A clean slate to write the pages of our life upon.
I am thankful for each sunrise..and each sunset.
For the tiny violets blooming their hearts out among the grass.
For every day the Lord allows me to enjoy just being alive.
I am thankful for the Love and mercy of our Father in Heaven.
For Jesus, who gives Life forever and made it possible for all.
Have a Blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog! Your photos are wonderful. And celebrate Life with each sunrise, a wonderful message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I'm sorry. I forgot to use my new blog home in the comment section.

    Let me try this again.

    Blessings - Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post and pix! I so happy to see you enjoying life with all the beautiful blessings God provides each day.

    Blessings - Debbie

    P.S. I deleted the first comment but now I can't delete the other one for whatever reason. I'm sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention...go to youtube and google Big Shot die machine, it will show you what it does.Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com