Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, April 4, 2011

DOGWOODS

;
The Dogwoods are so beautiful this year,
 That I just have to keep taking pictures.
The trees are simply filled to bursting with blooms.
Here are a few pictures.




I hung my gourd birdhouse in this tree..so far no birds in it.
But Bluebirds are in the other houses..I may have to change locations.
Today has been beautiful..warm with lots of sunshine.
A day to be happy!
"This is the day which the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it"
Psalm 118:24
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com