Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

FLOWERS FOR RALPH

I make flowers from coffee filters.
For some time myself and other ladies had been trying to get at least
100 roses, for the nursing facility where my friend's husband is a resident.
Thanks to everyone pitching in..
We made it!
And each one was  handmade with love!
Friday we delivered them..a flower for each one.
It was such a blessing, and worth every minute we spent making them!
Many of the residents are suffering from Alzheimers,
which takes away your memory..but they saw!
One gentleman said, "Oh! look at the pretty flowers".!
Another said "God will bless you for this."
And so many sweet smiles from those who can no longer do anything for themselves.
We only see the outside of people..
God sees down in the heart..even of one with no memory left,
and lets them see love!
It was a rainy day, but in my heart, the Son was shining!
I have been blessed!
Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com