Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Everyday Things

Life can be surprising.
While I was stopped at the store this goose came  walking by..
and posed for a picture!

I chased this bird all over the yard, from tree to tree.
He was singing at the top of his voice.

My Mother's Day Rose.. it just keeps hanging on.
And looking beautiful.
There is beauty all around, even in the most simple things.
And always something to be thankful for.
The young people at our church sing a song.."God is Good."
He is!
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com