Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Day

Fun..
playing with different photo editing programs!

The butterfly's are back again.
I watched him go from flower to flower...they must have tasted good!
I will be chasing butterflies all summer..I love them.

An old card..but the message is so true.
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,
the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

This has been such an awful year for tornadoes,
and harsh weather.
Pray for the people of Joplin, as well as other places devastated by the storms.
Life can be forever changed in just a moment!
Still, God is in control.

Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com