Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Angel band

I snapped these Magnolias in a local store.
The owners didn't mind me taking pictures.
 I take my camera everywhere!

Everyone knows that I love Angels.
My friends from church, Terry and Keven gave me this set of four Angels.
They are playing musical instruments.
I have my own Angel Band!
"Oh come, Angel Band.
Come and around me stand.
Oh bear me away on your snowy wings,
To my immortal home.
Oh , bear me away on your snowy wings.
To my Immortal home."
Gospel Song

Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com