Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Butterfly Magic

I have been listening to news reports all day about  political leaders
and celebrities ,
and some of their life styles leave much to be desired.
It can be quite upsetting!
So...
a few pictures of a beautiful butterfly from last summer.
Butterflies just like to flit around and be happy!
And we can be happy watching them.




"It is better to trust in the Lord
 than to put confidence in man"
Psalm 118:8
Love and blessings,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Shirley, It appears two of your photos did not show up. Maybe it's me. However, the butterfly photography is stunning. My hat is off to you, especially the very first photo. Oh, I so love that. Thank you for stopping by and for such lovely comments. I truly appreciate the sweet words. I tend not to listen to the news much, other than weather reports and my beloved Tampa Bay Rays baseball info, lol. Just for the reason you mention. Much rather come to your blog and be inspired and blessed. Thank you for doing so each time.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com