Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CUPCAKES

My kitchen smells so good!
Like"Peanut Butter" flavored Cupcakes.
I was tempted to take a bite...but couldn't do it.
They are candles.
I make a lot of container candles for my family.
Today I am trying something a bit different.
Don't know how they will like them, but one thing for sure..
they smell delicious!
Have one!!
Blessings on all!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Shirley, Now that is the kind of cupcake I need around the house. No temptation. Did you ever make a candle in a milk carton with ice? The candle has a beautiful lacey look. I did these years and years ago in my "creative mommy days". My baby just turned 30 and my oldest daughter is 37. Yikes! Anyway, all I remember is pouring the wax in the carton about 1/4 of the way and then crushed ice, then more wax, more ice etc. Your candles look like coconut on top, really pretty. I would love to see your other candles you make. Blessings on your day.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com