Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day lily

Day lily.
I love this bright orange color!
My Mother had bunches of these in her yard.

"When you have only two pennies left in the world,
buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."
Chinese Proverb.
Have a great day!
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. My mother had many day lilies in her garden...all colors and varieties. We have tiger lilies galore where I live, they seem to grow and multiply like crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bright orange daylilies are so pretty. I think that pale colors are needed for a "gentle spring garden" but the summer sun washes them out easily (especially here on the Gulf Coast of Fl) The bright colors can stand out in the sun. I like all the pictures, but especially the last one, with the variations of the color on the petals. Thank you for stopping by my blog also. Your posts always leave me with a smile. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com