Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Magnolia


Small Blessings
All southerners love Magnolia's...right?
I do..and the leaves are beautiful also.
Artists like to paint Magnolia's.
This one is in my neighbor's yard.
It smells Heavenly!
And look at those gorgeous leaves.
I have become a "picture taking" fanatic.
I see photo's everywhere,
most of the time in someone else's yard.

I love this Magnolia!
Blogging gives me an opportunity to share the beauty I see with others.
Thanks friends, for looking!
Love,
Shirley




1 comment:

  1. I am not a true southern girl. I am a Yankee, born in the NE. However, I do love to photograph magnolia's so can understand the love of painting them. Even in photography they look "perfectly painted" somehow. Very lovely photos of this white magnolia. Yes, a small beautiful blessing. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com