Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ordinary Day

 Just an ordinary morning.
I walked outside and this dogwood tree in my back yard was full of birds.
I am not a good "bird picture taker",
 but I did get this Cardinal.

I show Zinnia's a lot.. because it is a flower even I can grow!
 And they make good photographs!

 Just playing around with this one.
I love photography!
A whole different world...(for me.)
Wishing all a peaceful night, and many blessings from above.
God is good!
"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep:
for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com