Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pictures

Playing with photo-editing programs.
I never get tired of doing this!
We are somewhat housebound right now, so I play as much as I like.

Two precious people.
Grand daughter Whitney,
Great Grandson Brayden.
My Angel.
She came from an old card..I use her all the time.
People recycle lots of things, I recycle many of my cards.
I keep them all..this way others can enjoy them also.
Actually this Angel is on the header of my blog,
with different colors and a different setting.

Have A Blessed Day!
Love,
Shirley



1 comment:

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com