Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday

Good old Thursday..means the work week is winding down,
and people can relax and "un-stress".
And in the fast-paced life of today that is a good thing.
Since I have retired, seems the weeks just fly by.
I guess having a lot of hobbies and things I enjoy doing makes it that way.
God is good!

Hibiscus..from my neighbor's yard.

My "Knockout Rose"
Just growing and blooming..and no signs of "blackspot".
Have a great Thursday.!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers. Thank you so much for visiting me today, Shirley, and for your prayers. I just returned home from the Doctor's appointment and will be having a few blood tests done in the weeks to come. There really wasn't a concern from my Doctor, but I just need to begin feeling on top again, for whatever reasons.

    Please continue to pray ♥ I really appreciate you :)

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com