Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Eva's Flowers

These petunia's are so pretty.. thought I would share them.
They are in my Sister In Law's yard.
Since I live next door, I get to enjoy them too.

Another "Green Thumb."
Our family has many!
Love and Blessings,
Shirley


This one is mine!

2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. I love how they drape over the side. God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, flowers in a bunch never fail to amaze me. Glad I came here. These are really lovely!

    If you have time, I will appreciate if you could also visit my MYM entry. Thanks in advance.

    http://www.iblogtoday.info/2011/07/18/mym-15-trailing-plant/

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com