Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Bounty

My Grandson Jeremy..with the "green thumb",
grew these tomato plants from seed.
All from seed..no plants already started.
They are hanging full of tomatoes, as you can see.
Huge, plump tomatoes!
All the vines are hanging full.
These are almost ripe.
I can't wait!
Before my husband became disabled, we had a huge garden every year.
Jeremy has done it all this year,
here at our house and at his home also.
What would I do without Jeremy, Whitney and Brayden!
And all my family.
2 Children, 3 Grands and 3 Greats.
I am Blessed!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Those tomato plants from seeds are very impressive. Makes my mouth water thinking of when the are ripe and ready. Your son and his family are certainly a blessing. Isn't the Lord good? Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com