Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer

I have become really interested photographing in water drops.
Possible because it is so hot?

Today has been very stressful...
 my husband got to come home from the hospital.
He is somewhat better, but still has to have oxygen.
Which helps his breathing..a blessing.
But on the bright side..We had corn from the garden,
and cantaloupe,  from the garden .
And tomatoes are getting ripe.
It is summertime and we are Blessed!
Wishing everyone a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley
 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you've had a stressful day :( Praying that tomorrow will wake you into a day of blessings! I love photographing water droplets, too. Can't tell you why, but they have always been an important part of my interest {snails also}.

    Sounds like your garden is full of yummy goodness.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com