Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DOVES

Summer will be "winding down" pretty soon.
Already the corn is brown and dry.
And the tomatoes are almost gone.
Jeremy was thinking about "weed eating" most of the garden space.
Which would be fine, except...there is a flock of Doves that
are in there eating seeds. Every time I go up that way they fly.
And often I see them sitting on a building behind us and sitting in my backyard.
I feel honored to have them here.
I have tried, but have not been able to get any pictures of them,
they  just fly too fast for me.
When Jesus was baptized and The Holy Spirit descended upon Him,
He came in the form of a Dove.
(Matthew 3:16)
So we will leave it alone for now.
Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com