Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Knockout

This Knockout Rose has bloomed in my flower bed all summer.
We used to have several rose bushes..beautiful flowers,
but they demanded constant care.
And  in our area they get "blackspot" really bad.
The leaves get black spots on them and fall off..it spreads from bush to bush,
and is very hard to control.

These little rose bushes just grow and grow..with hardly any care.
Best of all NO BLACKSPOT!
There are pink ones and double flowered ones too.
Next year I will have many more!
I thank the Lord for all the good things He sends our way.
He just keeps blessing and blessing.
He is that kind of God!
Have a great day.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com