Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ordinary Things

Dogwood Berries

I have to admit..I love to take pictures.
Not only of beautiful things, but everyday things also.
Sometimes even weeds are interesting...to me!
Yesterday afternoon, I just walked around outside and snapped..
anything and everything.
I feel that is a good way to learn, plus being a lot of fun.
My little camera is a Canon "point and shoot",
 but there are so many things packed into this small camera.
And so much to learn.
I love it!

 This is in our garden spot..along with millions of weeds that have grown up
since everything has been harvested.
I'm not sure what it is.
Maybe something to do with the corn?
I guess it IS corn!

A briar..growing in a bush in our yard.
If you did not know better, you would think it belonged there!

I thought this hollow tree stump was interesting.
The inside was destroyed by Ants.
Huge black Ants!
They completely ruined a tree in our yard, just as they did this one.
Thanks for looking at my ordinary "stuff."
Everything has it's place...even weeds.
Have a great day, and many blessings on you and yours.
Is it not amazing that God can hold us all in His  Mighty Hand,
no matter where we are?
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com