Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Pictures

The Sky when we came out of Church Sunday evening.
I take a lot of pictures of the sky..and sunrises and sunsets.
But there is always something new to see in the clouds and the beautiful light.
God's work, and it is awesome!
Made at our Nursing home visit tonight.
Since I started this blog, and began taking so many pictures,
I am always on the look out for things to photograph.
And even the most simple things can be beautiful.
Sometimes the world seems a cold and dreary place,
But there is beauty all around.
I am thankful for all God's blessings..great and small!
Have a Wonderful day!
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com