Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Jeremy's Pond

My Grandson Jeremy is a hard working young man,
with a serious "Green Thumb."
He built this pond in the back yard of his apartment.
It has Gold Fish,Water Lilies and other kinds of water plants.
I think it is just beautiful!
I like to play around with different photo editing programs,
so..I am showing the original,
and the edited version.
Isn't technology wonderful?
Have a great day, and many blessings your way!
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. How talented this young man is. I love ponds - had one but Hurricane Ivan destroyed it several years back. May decide to do another one next spring -
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.. I always wished I had a green thumb, plants just don't seem to like me!

    Have a blessed week!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com