Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Pink Saturday

Autumn is really here..it is so cool tonight.
Pictures are two of my Cosmos.
I have been taking pictures of flowers all summer..
Guess I will soon have to change subjects!
Wishing everyone a wonderful Saturday.
I thank the Lord for every blessing He has sent my way, my dear family.. 
and I count my all blogging friends a blessing!
So many great blogs, and so many wonderful people always willing
to share, and willing to pray for others.
Thank you everyone!
Love,
Shirley
www.howsweetthesound.typepad.co

Thanks to MS. Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday each week.
Take a look..you will be glad you did.

3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are still very pretty. Mine are gone but I took lots of photos as well. Now I am starting to enjoy the fall colors. I bet fall is lovely in your area.
    Hugs to you,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your beautiful cosmos! thanks for stopping by to visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Saturdays, lots of Pinktastic stuff to see. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pink!

    My Pink is here, hope you can come by and see. Have a great week weekend!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com