Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yellow Monday



Beautiful Fall Mums.
Being a summertime person, Fall always seems kind of sad to me.
But there are compensations..all the beautiful, bright colors.
I love it!
Joining:
http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/
Have a great day, and God bless you and yours.
Love,
Shirley

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful mums. The more I look, the more colors I see, from pale yellow to purply-red.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that mums will grow next year. These mums color is so pretty. I would take advantage of the sale now got to buy more mums ^_^

    Yellow Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mums! Have a fabulous week.

    Liz @ MLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with you on the season as well as the pretty colors. And yours are so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband brought home 4 mums for me this week. I'm enjoying them. He will plant them so I'll enjoy them each fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My birthday is in September so Fall was always my favorite season. Plus I grew up in the NE and foliage season is beautiful up there. After moving to Florida over 30 years ago, Fall is something my heart missed for a long time. I have been blessed for the last few years of being able to travel to states that have real Fall. Basically anything outside of Fl. Yes, I do believ Northern FL does have some type of Fall, but I live on the Gulf Coast so not so much. Oh yes, our trees do turn in Feb!! Somehow that misses the whole point! lol. Blessings, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com