Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bags

 I have  learned how to make gift bags...
out of just about anything!
There are lots of tutorials on you Tube, easy to follow.
The ones above were made from scrapbook paper.
Gold gift wrap.
These were the most fun..made from newspaper.

People seem to like the ones made from newspaper.
This is a good way to recycle.. and you will never be short of gift bags again.
It is amazing what you can learn on the internet!
God's world is huge, and there is beauty to be found..in just about anything.
Have a great day, and many blessings on you!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post, I can't wait to try this myself. I love the newspaper ones too! I'm so glad I found your blog. Happy Pink Saturday.

    Hugs, LisaKay

    Belles Roses Romantiques

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com