Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Singing Praises

Photo by my friend: Faye Heffner.
 This, I think, is a picture of true praise.
A tiny bird singing his heart out.
There must be troubles all around him, but he is still singing to the Lord!
Can we not do the same?
Our Father is deserving of all praise.
Joining:
http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/
for Spiritual Sunday.
Many thanks to Charlotte for hosting Spiritual Sunday.
 Oasis for the soul!
Have a Blessed day!
Love,
Shirley
                                                                                 

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Shirley!! He is more than deserving, our Praise is a constant melody from our soul...reaching into Spiritual heights. God is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I visited your blog today - I saw you on 'Sweet Romantic Notions.' Your photos are so pretty, and I love the quotes that you have on your pictures. I've seen that once before, and I think it is a great idea. While I was scrolling down, I noticed the red roses, and I started to smile because our blog is called Red Rose Alley. Me and my daughters started the blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you and seeing all your wonderful ideas. I hope to hear from you, and have a nice evening.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture! It is exciting to stop and notice the way nature gives Him praise.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com