Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

Vintage Thanksgiving card.
I love these old cards..somehow they just seem suited for this day.
I am  thankful for so many things.. my family, my Christian heritage,
for being a child of God, and I thank Him for His love and mercy.
He holds the world in the Palm of His Hand.
Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings your way!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Shirley, Oh how I love the soft muted colors in this vintage postcard. To me, this speaks of the true meaning of Thanksgiving, slowing down, taking time to acknowledge our blessings and enjoying family and friends. I could walk right into this lovely picture. Have a beautiful, blessed Thanksgiving. Thank you for being a friend who takes the time to leave a lovely comment when you visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com