Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Promise Of The Rainbow

Beautiful rainbow..A token of God's love.
When you see a rainbow remember God's promise!


"I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token
of a covenant  between me and the earth."
Gen.9:13
"And I will remember my covenant which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh;and the waters shall no more become a flood
to destroy all flesh."
Gen.9:15


The rainbow is a beautiful sight, but one day we will see one even
more beautiful..around the Throne of God.


"..............and there was a rainbow round about  the throne,
in sight like unto an emerald.
Rev.4:3
Joining:
http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/
Have a great Sunday, and many blessings your way!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com